Unfair Labor Practices (ULP)
Is Your Employer Violating Your Rights?
If you feel your rights have been violated in any way, contact your District Union Representative as soon as possible toll free at (888) 834-4488 or fill out the online questionnaire below.
1. Telling employees the company will fire or punish employees if they engage in Union activity.
2. Threatening workers or coercing them in an attempt to influence their decisions about Union support or striking.
3. Threatening to lay off employees or close stores if workers strike.
4. Asking employees how they intend to vote at a Union meeting.
5. Promising employees a personal reward or benefit if they cross a picket line or oppose union.
Any of the acts listed above constitute a violation of the National Labor Relations Act.
Please complete the form below to document any possible Unfair Labor Practice. The information below will be kept confidential and be passed along to your District Union Representative to be placed in your store file. * = required field