California's Supreme Court ruled that employers must pay workers for the time they spend completing off-the-clock tasks, such as locking up after work.
Rite Aid Corporation and Albertsons Companies announced on Wednesday they are terminating their merger agreement, the evening ahead of a shareholder vote over the deal.
Regional chain brings online grocery service to more Inland Empire stores
Jul 23, 2018 -- Stater Bros. Markets has rolled out same-day grocery delivery via Instacart at its stores in the Inland Empire communities of Bloomington, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Rialto and San Bernardino, Calif.
Walmart has patented surveillance technology that would allow it to spy on employees’ conversations with customers and use the audio to measure workplace performance.
- Albertsons spearheads expanded pharmacy services
- The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point
- Dollar stores are thriving – but are they ripping off poor people?
- Amazon beat out Walmart in a deal for a small pharmacy startup — and it shows just how intense the rivalry’s gotten
- Amazon Changing Whole Foods for the Worse
- What will Albertsons do with Thrifty ice cream after Rite Aid merger?
- Many Americans unconvinced about buying groceries online
- Executive Paywatch 2018: The Gap Between CEO and Worker Compensation Continues to Grow
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014