Has your grocery company
answered the call
to set higher standards?
These employers have been sent letters inviting them to participate in grocery industry discussions to set standards for wages, benefits and health, safety and other working conditions in the supermarket industry.
Click on any of the employers above to see their profile, industry rankings, answer polling questions and find out whether they have participated in discussions to set higher standards in the grocery industry for everyone.
- Retail Food Negotiation Update, Northern California - January 24, 2019
- Retail Food Negotiation Update, Northern California – December 18, 2018
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, Northern CA - December 5, 2018
- Northern California Retail Food Negotiations Update – November 8, 2018
- UFCW 8 Reaches Tentative Agreement for Yosemite Wholesale and Save Mart Office contracts
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 24, 2018
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 12, 2018
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015