Northern California negotiations continue with Save Mart, Raley's and Safeway this week, and additional meetings are scheduled in the coming weeks.
Negotiations continue with Raley’s, Safeway and Save Mart. Several additional bargaining sessions are planned for November and early December.
UFCW 8-Golden State has reached a tentative agreement with Save Mart for members working at Yosemite Wholesale and Save Mart's main office.
UFCW 8-Golden State and Raley’s Supermarkets have signed an agreement to extend the terms of current labor agreements, including those covering members working Nob Hill Foods and Food Source, at least through Nov. 13. This means Union members’ wage standards, benefits and workplace rules are protected through this stage of the negotiations.
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 12, 2018
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- UFCW 8-Golden State Reaches Tentative Agreement with Save Mart
- Tentative Agreement Reached with Raley’s/Bel-Air/Nob Hill
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- UFCW 8-Golden State Members Vote Overwhelmingly to Ratify Agreements With Safeway and Vons
- TENTATIVE AGREEMENT REACHED WITH NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SAFEWAY / VONS – September 22, 2015
- Safeway Negotiations Update - Sept 3, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015