Negotiations continue with Safeway/Vons, Save Mart/Food Maxx and Raley’s/Bel Air/Nob Hill/Food Source with more dates scheduled through the end of January as we work to achieve an agreement which rewards the hard work of our members.
Negotiations with Safeway/Vons, Save Mart/Food Maxx and Raley’s, which includes Bel Air and Nob Hill, continue to progress slowly. Additional meetings are scheduled in the coming weeks as we work towards reaching an agreement which meets the needs of our members.
Northern California negotiations continue with Save Mart, Raley's and Safeway this week, and additional meetings are scheduled in the coming weeks.
Negotiations continue with Raley’s, Safeway and Save Mart. Several additional bargaining sessions are planned for November and early December.
- UFCW 8 Reaches Tentative Agreement for Yosemite Wholesale and Save Mart Office contracts
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 24, 2018
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 12, 2018
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- UFCW 8-Golden State Reaches Tentative Agreement with Save Mart
- Tentative Agreement Reached with Raley’s/Bel-Air/Nob Hill
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- UFCW 8-Golden State Members Vote Overwhelmingly to Ratify Agreements With Safeway and Vons
- TENTATIVE AGREEMENT REACHED WITH NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SAFEWAY / VONS – September 22, 2015