Negotiations with Raley’s and Safeway are progressing slowly. Additional meetings are being scheduled as we work to achieve an agreement meeting the needs of our members.
Negotiations are set to begin between UFCW 8-Golden State, UFCW Local 648 and Safeway/Vons (Northern CA).
Union negotiators met with Raley’s this week and we made continued progress. Additional dates to meet are being scheduled for the near future.
- Save Mart / Lucky Members Ratify New Agreement, Nov 21, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for Nov. 15, 2014
- Your Union Recommends a YES Vote on Save Mart Contract
- Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Negotiations Update, October 31, 2014
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Letter to All Members Employed at Save Mart, Lucky and S-Mart, Oct 27, 2014
- UFCW Union Reaches Tentative Contract Agreement With Save Mart
- Negotiations Update for Raley’s, Bel Air and Nob Hill Foods, October 16, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky, Safeway/Vons and Raley's, Bel Air, Nob Hill, Sept. 28, 2014