ROSEVILLE, CA (Friday, January 13, 2017) — After lengthy and complex negotiations, UFCW 8-Golden State has reached tentative agreements for members working at both Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx in Northern California.
We are pleased to report we have secured a new tentative agreement covering UFCW 8 members working at Save Mart, S-Mart and Lucky stores. Members will receive a ratification package in the mail, which includes a special edition of our Voice of Action magazine with the Memorandum of Agreement, a secret ballot, return envelopes and voting instructions.
UFCW 8-Golden State is very pleased to report, after more than a year of negotiations and a marathon bargaining session yesterday and into the early hours of this morning, we have reached tentative contract agreements with Raley’s/Bel-Air/Nob Hill.
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- UFCW 8-Golden State Members Vote Overwhelmingly to Ratify Agreements With Safeway and Vons
- TENTATIVE AGREEMENT REACHED WITH NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SAFEWAY / VONS – September 22, 2015
- Safeway Negotiations Update - Sept 3, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Safeway Negotiations Update May 22, 2015
- UFCW 8 and Safeway Reach a Resolution Regarding Updating I-9 Forms
- Safeway/Vons Negotiations Update, May 15, 2015