Union negotiators met with Raley’s this week and we made continued progress. Additional dates to meet are being scheduled for the near future.
UFCW 8-Golden State is pleased to report the ballots have been counted and Save Mart / Lucky members have a new ratified contract covering their wages benefits and working conditions.
NOTICE TO UFCW 8-GOLDEN STATE MEMBERS
WORKING AT SAVE MART/LUCKY
The deadline for receiving ballots has been extended. Ballots must now be received at the Roseville post office box listed on the return envelope no later than 9:00 am on November 21. The ballots will be counted on November 21 commencing at 11:00 am.
Protects health care and pension plans, restores pay rates for majority of reduced Senior Clerks, opens path to top of wage scale for Multipurpose Clerks
A special edition of UFCW 8-Golden State’s Voice of Action magazine containing important information about the new tentative contract agreement with Save Mart Supermarkets, including the Lucky, Save Mart and S-Mart chains in Northern and Central California, has been mailed to Save Mart, S-Mart and Lucky members.
- Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Negotiations Update, October 31, 2014
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Letter to All Members Employed at Save Mart, Lucky and S-Mart, Oct 27, 2014
- UFCW Union Reaches Tentative Contract Agreement With Save Mart
- Negotiations Update for Raley’s, Bel Air and Nob Hill Foods, October 16, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky, Safeway/Vons and Raley's, Bel Air, Nob Hill, Sept. 28, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for Sept. 23, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for Sept. 16, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for August 30, 2014