We are pleased to report we have secured a new tentative agreement covering UFCW 8 members working at Save Mart, S-Mart and Lucky stores. Members will receive a ratification package in the mail, which includes a special edition of our Voice of Action magazine with the Memorandum of Agreement, a secret ballot, return envelopes and voting instructions.
UFCW 8-Golden State is very pleased to report, after more than a year of negotiations and a marathon bargaining session yesterday and into the early hours of this morning, we have reached tentative contract agreements with Raley’s/Bel-Air/Nob Hill.
Negotiations with Raley’s/Bel Air and Food Maxx are ongoing. Additional meetings are planned as we work toward reaching an agreement which meets our members’ needs. The current terms of the contract remain in effect as negotiations continue.
New contracts secure members’ wage increases, strengthen
bonuses and benefits, and enhance workplace standards
ROSEVILLE, CALIF. (Oct. 16, 2015) — UFCW 8-Golden State members voted overwhelmingly to ratify new contracts with Safeway and Vons in Northern and Central California.
- TENTATIVE AGREEMENT REACHED WITH NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SAFEWAY / VONS – September 22, 2015
- Safeway Negotiations Update - Sept 3, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Safeway Negotiations Update May 22, 2015
- UFCW 8 and Safeway Reach a Resolution Regarding Updating I-9 Forms
- Safeway/Vons Negotiations Update, May 15, 2015
- Raley's Negotiations Update, May 8, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015