‘Win-win’ settlement caps more than a year of negotiations,
improves workers’ wages and protects health care and pension benefits
ROSEVILLE, CALIF. (Oct. 27, 2014) — UFCW 8-Golden State, representing supermarket workers in Northern and Central California, announced today it has reached a tentative contract agreement with Save Mart Supermarkets.
Negotiations have begun on successor agreements for the Raley’s, Bel Air & Nob Hill contracts for UFCW 8-Golden State and Local 5. Future negotiation dates are in the process of being scheduled.
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky, Safeway/Vons and Raley's, Bel Air, Nob Hill, Sept. 28, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for Sept. 23, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for Sept. 16, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for August 30, 2014
- Save Mart/Lucky Negotiations Update for August 21, 2014
- Save Mart / Lucky Negotiations Update
- Stabilization Agreement Expires August 10; Negotiations Continue Next Week
- July 31, 2014 Negotiations Update for NorCal FoodMaxx, Save Mart and Lucky Members
- Save Mart / Lucky Negotiations Update for July 11, 2014