Negotiations with Raley’s/Bel Air and Food Maxx are ongoing. Additional meetings are planned as we work toward reaching an agreement which meets our members’ needs. The current terms of the contract remain in effect as negotiations continue.
New contracts secure members’ wage increases, strengthen
bonuses and benefits, and enhance workplace standards
ROSEVILLE, CALIF. (Oct. 16, 2015) — UFCW 8-Golden State members voted overwhelmingly to ratify new contracts with Safeway and Vons in Northern and Central California.
UFCW 8-Golden State is pleased to announce that we, along with UFCW Local 648 in San Francisco, have reached a tentative contract agreement with Safeway and Vons. This four-year agreement is a big ‘win’ with key improvements.
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Safeway Negotiations Update May 22, 2015
- UFCW 8 and Safeway Reach a Resolution Regarding Updating I-9 Forms
- Safeway/Vons Negotiations Update, May 15, 2015
- Raley's Negotiations Update, May 8, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Safeway/Vons Northern CA Negotiations Update, January 28, 2015