The online giant has barely touched prices or anything else at Whole Foods.
By Sarah Halzack, April 3, 2018, 8:57 AM PDT-- When Amazon.com Inc. splashed out $13.7 billion last year to buy Whole Foods Market, there were myriad reasons for traditional supermarkets to feel threatened.
Amazon may put in a rival bid to acquire Bangalore-based Flipkart Online Services even as the Indian e-commerce market leader is in talks with Walmart for a majority stake sale, according to the Mint newspaper.
UFCW Fights to Improve the Pay and Quality of Life for the Workers Who Bring Value to Retailers and Customers
By: Chris Curry -- The members of the United Food & Commercial Workers International Union play an often-overlooked role in our daily lives.
- Why Whole Foods employees are crying on the job
- What Amazon Does to Poor Cities
- Photos of raw meat delivery prompt investigation
- A robotics startup called 'Robomart' wants to replace Postmates and Instacart with self-driving grocery stores
- Retail workers' jobs are transforming as shoppers' habits change
- Food retail stocks poised for gains in 2018
- Labor Board Reverses Ruling That Helped Workers Fight Chains
- How Retailers Can Thrive in the Age of Amazon
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014