Walmart has patented surveillance technology that would allow it to spy on employees’ conversations with customers and use the audio to measure workplace performance.
July 5, 2018 -- America’s labor shortage is approaching epidemic proportions, and it could be employers who end up paying.
Plenty of items actually work out pricier than buying from supermarkets – but many don’t have that luxury
- Amazon beat out Walmart in a deal for a small pharmacy startup — and it shows just how intense the rivalry’s gotten
- Amazon Changing Whole Foods for the Worse
- What will Albertsons do with Thrifty ice cream after Rite Aid merger?
- Many Americans unconvinced about buying groceries online
- Executive Paywatch 2018: The Gap Between CEO and Worker Compensation Continues to Grow
- Walmart pulls plug on Mobile Express Scan & Go
- U.S. sees slowdown in new grocery space
- Ralphs, Food 4 Less hiring 600 workers for SoCal stores
- Retail Food Negotiation Update, Northern California - January 24, 2019
- Retail Food Negotiation Update, Northern California – December 18, 2018
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, Northern CA - December 5, 2018
- Northern California Retail Food Negotiations Update – November 8, 2018
- UFCW 8 Reaches Tentative Agreement for Yosemite Wholesale and Save Mart Office contracts
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 24, 2018
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 12, 2018
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015