December 12th, 2017 - AUXVASSE, Mo. — While the upcoming right-to-work vote looms over Missouri, employees at the Auxvasse Dollar General store have agreed to unionize.
Nov 20, 2017 - MARTINEZ, CA – A labor demonstration surrounding holiday pay for Walmart workers kicked off Monday outside the Martinez Walmart. Beginning at 11 a.m., union members, activists, organizations and local leaders were slated to be on hand outside the store on Arnold Drive to hand out fliers and collect petition signatures "demanding Walmart bring back holiday pay for its employees," according to a statement from organizers with the United Food and Commercial Workers labor union.
by Lydia DePillis, November 17, 2017 -- Britta Pigorsch was a sophomore in a high school outside of Madison, Wisconsin, when Act 10 passed the state legislature in 2011.
- Cereal icon Diana Hunter retires after proud, union career
- Labor Union Approval Best Since 2003, at 61%
- Why All Americans Need Strong Labor Unions
- Corporate Intimidation Threatens Worker Freedom
- There are 2 big reasons worker pay isn't going up
- What happened when Walmart left
- UFCW Calls On FTC To Review Amazon Whole Foods Merger
- Walmart Is Accused of Punishing Workers for Sick Days
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014