January 29, 2018 - SAN JOSE, Calif. — Authorities are investigating a delivery of raw, unwrapped pork that was hauled into a Northern California grocery store in shopping carts. The Santa Clara County Department of Environmental Health says it received complaints Friday about an "unauthorized delivery of pork" to the 99 Ranch Market in San Jose.
A robotics startup called 'Robomart' wants to replace Postmates and Instacart with self-driving grocery stores
Jan. 10, 2018 - A robot grocery called Robotmart is coming for the humble delivery worker in California.
- Retail workers' jobs are transforming as shoppers' habits change
- Food retail stocks poised for gains in 2018
- Labor Board Reverses Ruling That Helped Workers Fight Chains
- How Retailers Can Thrive in the Age of Amazon
- Mid-Missouri Dollar General store agrees to unionize
- UFCW Launches Campaign Urging Walmart To 'Bring Back Holiday Pay'
- Here's what happened to teachers after Wisconsin gutted its unions
- The future of grocery shopping is all about data
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014