By Associated Press, January 8, 2018 -- With new options and conveniences, there's never been a better time for shoppers. As for workers — well, not always.
The National Labor Relations Board on Thursday overturned a key Obama-era precedent that had given workers significant leverage in challenging companies like fast-food and hotel chains over labor practices.
Dec. 15, 2017 -- If you prefer to do your Christmas shopping the old-fashioned way—dressing up and driving to the mall, or strolling down New York’s Fifth Avenue or Chicago’s Miracle Mile — Kemper Freeman has some holiday cheer. Despite the growth of online commerce, retail stores and shopping malls aren’t going the way of the dodo.
- Mid-Missouri Dollar General store agrees to unionize
- UFCW Launches Campaign Urging Walmart To 'Bring Back Holiday Pay'
- Here's what happened to teachers after Wisconsin gutted its unions
- The future of grocery shopping is all about data
- Cereal icon Diana Hunter retires after proud, union career
- Labor Union Approval Best Since 2003, at 61%
- Why All Americans Need Strong Labor Unions
- Corporate Intimidation Threatens Worker Freedom
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update - June 25, 2015
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, May 1, 2015
- Raley’s and Safeway Negotiation Update, March 5, 2015
- Food Maxx Negotiations Update, October 29, 2014
- Negotiations Update for Save Mart/Lucky and Safeway/Vons, October 10, 2014