The National Labor Relations Board on Thursday overturned a key Obama-era precedent that had given workers significant leverage in challenging companies like fast-food and hotel chains over labor practices.
Dec. 15, 2017 -- If you prefer to do your Christmas shopping the old-fashioned way—dressing up and driving to the mall, or strolling down New York’s Fifth Avenue or Chicago’s Miracle Mile — Kemper Freeman has some holiday cheer. Despite the growth of online commerce, retail stores and shopping malls aren’t going the way of the dodo.
December 12th, 2017 - AUXVASSE, Mo. — While the upcoming right-to-work vote looms over Missouri, employees at the Auxvasse Dollar General store have agreed to unionize.
- UFCW Launches Campaign Urging Walmart To 'Bring Back Holiday Pay'
- Here's what happened to teachers after Wisconsin gutted its unions
- The future of grocery shopping is all about data
- Cereal icon Diana Hunter retires after proud, union career
- Labor Union Approval Best Since 2003, at 61%
- Why All Americans Need Strong Labor Unions
- Corporate Intimidation Threatens Worker Freedom
- There are 2 big reasons worker pay isn't going up
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, Northern CA - December 5, 2018
- Northern California Retail Food Negotiations Update – November 8, 2018
- UFCW 8 Reaches Tentative Agreement for Yosemite Wholesale and Save Mart Office contracts
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 24, 2018
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 12, 2018
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015