A robotics startup called 'Robomart' wants to replace Postmates and Instacart with self-driving grocery stores
Jan. 10, 2018 - A robot grocery called Robotmart is coming for the humble delivery worker in California.
By Associated Press, January 8, 2018 -- With new options and conveniences, there's never been a better time for shoppers. As for workers — well, not always.
The National Labor Relations Board on Thursday overturned a key Obama-era precedent that had given workers significant leverage in challenging companies like fast-food and hotel chains over labor practices.
- How Retailers Can Thrive in the Age of Amazon
- Mid-Missouri Dollar General store agrees to unionize
- UFCW Launches Campaign Urging Walmart To 'Bring Back Holiday Pay'
- Here's what happened to teachers after Wisconsin gutted its unions
- The future of grocery shopping is all about data
- Cereal icon Diana Hunter retires after proud, union career
- Labor Union Approval Best Since 2003, at 61%
- Why All Americans Need Strong Labor Unions
- Retail Food Negotiation Update, Northern California - January 24, 2019
- Retail Food Negotiation Update, Northern California – December 18, 2018
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, Northern CA - December 5, 2018
- Northern California Retail Food Negotiations Update – November 8, 2018
- UFCW 8 Reaches Tentative Agreement for Yosemite Wholesale and Save Mart Office contracts
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 24, 2018
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 12, 2018
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015