March 3, 2014 - HuffingtonPost.com - Everyone -- and I mean everyone -- in Pittsburgh knows the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). The health system is the city's and the commonwealth's largest private employer, its hospitals anchor neighborhoods and its headquarters in the former U.S. Steel building helps define the city's skyline.
Posted by Todd Richissin (Editor) , February 28, 2014 at 10:05 AM - Station says Walgreens acknowledged the mistake but won't say how many of the wrong doses of flu vaccine were administered. Walgreens has given adult-strength flu vaccines to children in Roswell and possibly a larger number in the Atlanta metro area, according to news reports.
WASHINGTON - February 27, 2014 - The next time a pot shop gets a visit from the feds, it won't necessarily be from drug enforcement agents looking to shut the operation down. It might just come from workplace regulators making sure that labor laws are being followed. Such is the federal government's deeply conflicted approach to marijuana these days.
More Rancho Beef Products Recalled for Adulteration - More products have joined the recall of Rancho Feeding Corporation products. That facility processed “diseased and unsound animals” without the benefit of federal inspection, according to the USDA. These products may have been made from meat processed at the Rancho Feeding Corporation facility.
- After UAW Loss In Chattanooga, Retail Union Notches Victory Over Tennessee's Haslam Family
- Protecting Detroit's Pensioners Protects American Values
- Wal-Mart's profit falls 21%; outlook weak
- Expansion of NYC “Living Wage” Law Set to Help Retail Workers
- Walmart Among Lowest-Ranked Sites According to New Personal Security Report
- Workers Are Leading the Fight Against Income Inequality
- Save Mart Negotiations Update, Feb 10, 2014
- Decades of Greed: Behind the Scenes With An Angry Walmart Manager
- Retail Food Negotiations Update, Northern CA - December 5, 2018
- Northern California Retail Food Negotiations Update – November 8, 2018
- UFCW 8 Reaches Tentative Agreement for Yosemite Wholesale and Save Mart Office contracts
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 24, 2018
- Northern CA Retail Negotiations Update - October 12, 2018
- Tentative Agreements Reached in Northern California with Save Mart/Lucky and FoodMaxx
- FoodMaxx Negotiations Update – May 13, 2016
- Raley's/Bel Air and Food Maxx Update - October 29, 2015
- Food Maxx, Raley’s and Safeway Negotiations Update - Aug 24, 2015
- Safeway and Raley’s Negotiations Update, July 2, 2015